UX designer & front-end team lead
LiquidSky Software, Inc. (New York, NY)
October 2016 - Present
LiquidSky is a cloud gaming company that features an open platform, ultra-low latency, and a global server base that enables users to play any PC game on any Windows or Android device.
As a sole UX / UI Designer, I have the overall responsibility for the look and feel of the product. My responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting a competitive analyses of other websites and platforms that operate in the same space.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to define user interface requirements.
- Developing user experience design concepts and wireframes, and making low to high fidelity prototypes to communicate design ideas to stakeholders.
- Designing UI and creating interactive prototypes.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Designing original graphic elements (e.g. images, tables, icons, gifs).
- Creating branding and marketing materials.
As a Project Manager and Front-End Development Team Lead (Android and web), I take part in weekly product meetings and content development strategy meetings. I work closely with the PM to complete sprint goals and plan future sprints. I manage front-end development team and Android team to assure proper implementation of new features and UI, and handle day-to-day management tasks such as sprint monitoring and employee performance.
- LiquidSky UI: Android and Windows applications
- SkyGames website and LiquidSky landing page
- SkyGames Status Page
- Key Performance Indicator Dashboard
June 2013 - October 2016
As a freelance Multimedia Designer I worked for a number of small companies, design agencies and individual clients to create unique and engaging interactive experiences, animations and branding elements. I specialized in mixed media design, animation, and graphic design. One of the main projects I worked on involved collaboration with Vogue Studio to conceptualize and create three motion design projects - two video series designed to be displayed as a part of set design during Fashion Week at the Bellevue Collection shows in 2013 and 2014, and an animated (stop motion) commercial for Cointreau Ricky.
- New Balance Augmented Reality Advertising Campaign (New York, 2016).
- Marketing and branding materials (brochures, postcards, business cards, letterheads) for BroxArtSpace (New York, 2016).
- Branding materials (logo, business cards, letterheads) for a Legal Office of Mateusz Klich (Warsaw, Poland, 2015).
- Animated commercial for Cointreau Ricky (New York, 2014).
- Motion Graphic catwalk backdrops for two fashion week shows organized by Vogue Studio (New York, 2013 & 2014).
Midnight Commercial (New York, NY)
June 2016 - September 2016
As an Experience Designer, I collaborated with the Creative Director and design team to conceptualize and implement ideas for two mixed reality projects. My main responsibilities included:
- Creating personas and user stories based on user research and data.
- Developing user journeys optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Preparing presentations and design decks to communicate design ideas to stakeholders (this included working with UE4 and HTC Vive to create architectural walk throughs and 3D visualizations).
WEB DESIGNER / Graphic Designer
NYU Center for Media, Culture and History (New York, NY)
June 2015 - June 2016
As a web and graphic designer, I designed and implemented two WordPress based websites - a new website for NYU Center for Media, Culture and History and a website for NYU Center for Religion and Media. I used existing WordPress themes and customized the designs using HTML and CSS. I managed digital content (both text and graphics) for the sites and made sure both websites functioned properly with updated WordPress plugins. Other responsibilities included managing MailChimp campaigns, designing brochures, fliers and magazines, and creating original graphic elements (e.g. images, logos).
TVP 3, Polish National Television, show: Miasto w Komie (Warsaw, Poland)
September 2008 - September 2009
Filmed and edited over ten short documentaries for a TV special Miasto w Komie focusing on independent culture - film, theater, music - in Warsaw, Poland. Miasto w Komie was a nationwide social movement comprised of filmmakers and artists who shot documentaries using cellular phones, making the art of documentary and filmmaking accessible to anyone who had access to a mobile device.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
Interactive Telecommunications Program
Master of Professional Studies - May 2016
SUNY PURCHASE COLLEGE
Filmmaking, minor in Photography
Bachelor of Fine Arts - May 2013
Wireframing | User Flow | Sketch | Figma | Proto.io | InVision
Photoshop | Illustrator | InDesign
Motion Graphics Design / 3D
After Effects | Premiere | Cinema 4D | Unreal Engine 4 | Rhino 3D
Coding (Knowledge in)